Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting Ready

Today is last week day before I go to the new doctor. Yep, Monday is the day. I so hope that he has wisdom beyond his own and can help. The swelling in my hands is getting worse. Each night when I lay down to sleep, the pain and swelling are so apparent and it makes me wonder what damage is being done even then. I know that worry is from the enemy. So I try to put it out of my mind. This situation along with other life struggles has made me wonder. . .how many around me are suffering when people never know. Have you ever sat in a room full of people and wondered how many are struggling. Maybe it is at church. Maybe they even have their smile on. You know what I have found. . .people are even more determined to smile when they don't want to complain. Hum! So perhaps the ones that are physically or emotionally hurting the most are the ones that always have a smile for you. So I want to challenge you, next time you are in a group stop and think. Take time to really talk to someone and ask them how they are really doing. You might be suprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment