Friday, August 12, 2011

Busy Day Today

Boy has it been busy today.  I did pretty good too. Just don't tell anyone I took a nap (LOL).  Any way big news is that I bought jeans!  You have to be female to understand what a wonderful statement that is.  I have gone from a size 8 to a size 4 since being less than well.  That is definitely a silver lining.  Love it, love it, love it!

So great and wonderful things for today!

  1. New Jeans!

  2. Brain Stimulating Work!

  3. Nap!

  4. My next doc appointment was moved up to the 22nd.  Which means hopefully I can get help soon!

  5. Good day with kiddos!

  6. Great date with husband and daughter this evening!

All in all, I call that a great day!  Thank you Father for giving me some great and wonderful things. Okay. . . now I am done. Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment