Monday, August 8, 2011

A New Venture

I guess the nothing ventured nothing gained idea applies here.  I have been considering for the longest time writing this blog.  I always have found reasons why not.  For example, it will take lots of time. . . but my life is private. . . what would I find to say.  Well, the idea has pressed upon so much lately that I finally caved.  I hope as I write someone will find something useful or interesting.  As I write here are some things you might read: 1) About my Faith.  Jesus is my everything! Nothing else really matters in the end.  Yes, I love my family and no I am not depressed.  I just know beyond knowing that my Savior is Jesus Christ, His word is true, and He is why we exist. 2) Sickness.  Yes, I know that is depressing but maybe it will help others.  Plus I believe that many can relate in one way or another. 3) Crazy little stories.  My dreams are often more vivid (I think) than most.  I forget them in a day or two but have often thought that could be developed into something.  Be ready for the strange! 4) My family.  Yep, they will make it here.  At the same time, what you will not find is names or anything that tells who we are.  I know, holding on to the privacy.  But it is my way, to have freedom in writing this blog. Anyway, I am looking forward to this little journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment