Thursday, December 22, 2011

New Blog Title - Fulfilled By Christ

Writing this blog is something the Lord has gently nudged me to do over the past year or so.  It created in me such a desire to write that at times it was overwhelming.  So after a time I created the blog and began to note some things as I felt like it. The topics have been extremely random. I was afraid to narrow it down. Sometimes I feel that I am so heavenly focused that I no longer know how to live here today. Now, please understand, that I am not saying I am perfect (or that I think I am). I am far removed from such thoughts or reality. However, my Savior has captured my heart completely. I am bound to Him in such a way that I fear that I might write about Him and His Word even if not called to do so.  Well, the time has come to submit to His service.  I have feared that I could not write anything that would glorify Him enough but I forgot His ability to use those who would serve Him. And for that I must ask His forgiveness.
So with that being said, I have renamed my blog.  My hope is that it will glorify Him.  That He will transform my words into His words. That something here would touch the heart and make a difference for at least one person.  I wanted to give an elaborate reason for the name and verse used. But truth be told, it would not leave me. God brought this verse to mind and would not allow me to move from it. And then I thought ~ how fitting. All that I could possibly share in the stretch of this blog could not be more than a taste. But a taste is enough for you to know beyond understanding that He is good and so many need His refuge. So if you are here taking your time to read this, my prayer is that you will get a taste of Him and find the refuge you seek ~ and that by Him you will be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment